Sunday 26 August 2007

Tagged

Iv been tagged by Caroline :0) this by the looks of it means I have to write 6 weird things about myself and tag a further 6 people . At this moment I cant even think of 6 weird things although if I ask hubby dearest im sure he will probably triple that, so im going to fill this in later.
1 Iv passed my test a year ago but iv hardly drove since cause im to scared
2 I have a funny finger from my sister trapping it in the door when I was little
3 I have a serious bead fetish cant get enough of them
4 I always touch things in shops its not enough to look I have to touch to.
5 My 2nd daughter was born in the car due to my incredibly fast labours
6 I don't really like chocolate that much yep you heard right I must be one of the only women in the world not to ardor chocs
Im tagging Cerrie cause that's the only person I can think off lol

2 comments:

Cerrie said...

oh thanks krista lol

Silver said...

Your welcome :0) haha